Digital Signage is the most contemporary way to attract the attention of your target audience.
The benefits are considerable!
With one or more digital screens you can generate a much higher ROI than with traditional boards since you can send relevant content with high impact to target groups who are at that time in the perfect location. This creates unique experiences for consumers or visitors who are informed and inspired in an original way.
IKANDA takes care of the delivery & installation of the screens (LG and Samsung), players, and a cloud-based Content Management System (CMS) Signagelive with all-in support.
- By integrating Indoor Navigation so that visitors can find their way more easily.
- By showing live TV in combination with business messages in waiting rooms.
- By integrating the Meeting room module that shows where and when a meeting takes place and which rooms are still available.
- By showing free workplaces via the Workplace module so that flex workers do not lose time searching for available desks.
- By displaying work-related information such as sales figures, waiting times, efficiency statistics, etc. in offices.
- Via Digital Signage in the shop window, an ideal way to attract potential customers by showing new products or promotions. Products can also be seen after closing time.
- By integrating Indoor Navigation in large shopping centers so that consumers can find their way to their favorite products more easily.
- With the latest mobile Beacon and NFC technology that allows customers to operate the Digital Signage screen with their mobile devices and view additional information about their product of choice.
- Interactive Lift & Learn solutions to easily compare products or request extra information.
- Smart Mirrors in fitting rooms show you much more information than just the clothes you wear, for example matching accessories, stock levels of the different clothing sizes, etc ...
- By showing rates or special promotions.
- By listing events or seminars that are about to take place.
- By integrating Indoor Navigation so that visitors to museums find their way faster or customers reach their hotel room more easily or patients find their way in the hospital.
- By stating flight or train information supplemented with possible delays, traffic jams or cancellations
- By combining class schedules and a map with Indoor Navigation so that students can consult which class takes place where and how to get there.
- By publishing student work or upcoming events.
- By displaying the menu of the day or week or the possible specialties of the day.
- By using emergency messages. Interruptions can be triggered manually via a web page or physical button or can be triggered by integration with external fire, alarm and paging systems.
- By placing overview screens at the entrance of the parking that show the available and occupied parking places.
- By providing road signs guiding the way to available places.
- By showing a personal welcome for important visitors, employees or management by means of individual screens at the parking places.
For more info: Parking management
Signagelive is build in the Cloud, so no need to install and maintain expensive servers to run the digital signage network.
Scalable from 1 player to 1.000s.
It as easy to run a single player to many thousands, so you can scale your digital signage network as you require.
Use new hardware or your own.
Available for preloaded hardware players but also possible on existing Windows PCs.
Powerful but easy to use.
Intuitive and simple platform with an extensive range of media content including live feeds from sources including Twitter.
Registering and managing your network or posting new content from anywhere in the world is possible via any device with a web browser.
Simple installation and maintenance.
A Signagelive player only needs a standard fixed or mobile Internet connection to get up and running, plus all your content is backed up and restored just in case hardware fails
Free support and updates.
Every user has access to free support, including live chat, support tickets, email support and a searchable knowledge base.
Signagelive is updated several times a year and all signagelive customers automatically receive the latest new features at no extra cost.
The Marketplace contains over 500 free apps, backgrounds, editable templates and widgets such as clocks, weather forecast, social media integration, integration with Office365, etc ...
In addition to free content, we showcase third-party partners content and services that work great with Signagelive.
Together we will choose the most suitable kiosks or screens.
After agreement, we take care of the installation on site, the configuration and the necessary integrations.
Moreover, we offer support after the completion of the project.