New Way of Working
Our solutions ensure that employees can quickly and easily see which workplaces, meeting rooms or even parking spaces are available and where their colleagues are located.
All information can be consulted on different devices: on laptop or PC, on overview screens in the building and thanks to the smartphone app also from home.
The extensive reporting tool also gives you the necessary insights into the occupation of meeting rooms, workplaces and parking spaces.
This cloud application can be integrated with Active Directory and many reservation tools (Exchange, Office365, Google Apps, Planon, Topdesk, ...). All information can also be consulted outside the office via the FlexWhere app.
If desired, the software can also be linked to sensors, but this is not necessary.
All data processed by FlexWhere is fully GDPR compliant: the software only records the occupancy (real-time & historical) but never saves personal data such as arrival or departure times of employees and does not recognize faces.
- All workplaces on each floor of one or more buildings are displayed on a floor plan that can be consulted on a PC, a smartphone or on large overview screens in the building itself.
- On the floor plan employees can quickly see where the free workplaces are located, but also the exact workplace of each colleague can easily be found, both by name and by function.
- Employees indicate which place they have chosen via an app on their laptop or PC. However, if a chosen workplace is linked to a fixed device with a MAC address, or if there are sensors above the workplaces, the employees are automatically registered and do not have to do anything anymore themselves.
- A floor plan shows the free and booked rooms on PC, mobile or on overview screens.
- The reservation of meeting rooms is still done via the standard reservation tool as integration with many existing reservation systems is possible.
- By placing small screens at the meeting rooms, rooms can also be reserved ad hoc for a duration of choice and also a list of all available rooms can easily be consulted.
- Ad-hoc reservations made on the floor plan or on the screens are immediately synchronized so that the occupation is always displayed correctly.
- To check whether a meeting actually takes place, a check in/out button can be provided on the screens. If no one is checking in, the room can be released again so that it is not shown as 'occupied' without an meetings taking place. If the rooms are equipped with sensors, this info is automatically registered.
- An overview screen clearly shows which parking spaces are free and which are occupied and on which floor they are located.
- Free parking spaces can be reserved ad-hoc for a duration of your choice and this via multiple devices. The reservations are synchronized immediately so that the occupancy information is always accurately displayed.
Information about which flex spaces and meeting rooms are free and where colleagues are located can be viewed on a PC and laptop and by using the mobile app, the information can even be consulted outside of the office on a tablet or smartphone.
By showing the floor plan on overview screens on the wall or via information kiosks at the entrace of the building, it is also possible to quickly check where the free workplaces are, or to quickly book an ad hoc meeting room.
This type of screen can also be combined with our Digital Signage solution, which means that in addition to the floor plan, additional company information can be displayed such as videos, RSS feeds, Social Media or others.
A small screen can be hung on each meeting room separately, showing the status of that meeting room (available/busy/no show) and showing the reservations for the rest of the day of that room.
However, it is also possible to make ad-hoc booking possible for a certain room. On the screen, the room can then be reserved for a short period.
In both cases you can see on the displays where there are still free rooms in the building.
- Employees who have chosen a workplace no longer have to log in manually as the sensors automatically detect their presence (anonymously).
- Sensors can be used to know the actual occupancy of the meeting rooms. The sensors count the number of people actually present in the rooms. In this way, it is also possible to check whether a reserved meeting room has actually been taken and is not unnecessarily displayed as 'occupied'. The number of people actually measured can thus easily be compared with the number of people for whom the room was initially booked.
- Also, the sensors measure various environmental factors such as CO2, VOC, UV, noise, light and temperature.
- Both wireless and wired sensors are possible.
These functions give the possibility to display reports on the occupancy rate of the workplaces and meeting rooms for a period of your choice.
Heatmaps, among other things, make it clear which workplaces are chosen most often or analyzes can be made about the number of no-shows per meeting room.
All reports can also be exported to an Excel file.
With the management function, workplaces or meeting rooms can easily be added, removed or moved on the floor plan.